This year, why don’t you give the gift of less money stress
Studies show that 72% of Americans feel stressed about money. This holiday season, instead of buying your loved ones more clothes, electronics or stuff that will end up on a shelf, give them the gift of financial clarity.
Buy someone special in your life a 3 month membership to the Financial Gym, for the price of only 2!
This gift will include financial guidance, goal-setting, and accountability via:
- A dedicated financial trainer who will walk through the process of becoming financially healthy
- Three one-on-one meetings to set & prioritize financial goals, walk through the financial plan and analyze progress
- A personalized financial plan customized to income, spending habits, and short and long term goals
- Guidance on every aspect of finances - from managing debt to investing to boosting credit scores
- Unlimited access to Financial Gym locations, classes and trainers during gym hours
Questions? Call us at 646-484-6391
"After joining the gym, I literally feel like I can breathe again. My money stresses are gone." - Chelsea, 28
“I saved $13,000 in my first 3 months as a Financial Gym client, more than I’ve ever saved before!” - Katie, 36
"I've read every financial book and listened to advice from many well known financial gurus, but there is something about having an actual person to guide you through this journey. The Financial Gym has changed my life. - Jenn, 31
Who's it for?
FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS
FREELANCERS / ARTISTS
In three months:
- A marketing professional in NYC saved $3400
- A nurse from Arizona boosted her credit card score 116 points
- A grad student refinanced their student loans, lowering the monthly payment by 34%
- A couple in California saved $7000 for their wedding in 2018
- A set of first time homebuyers qualified for a $300k loan after lowering the debt/income ratio to 28%