The Good News:

  • 80% of millionaires in America are first generation
  • The 3% of Harvard Business School graduates who wrote down their financial goals and plans were making TEN TIMES as much as the other 97% ten years out 
  • This means, you can achieve anything as long as you put your mind to it, write your goals down and make a plan!

The Not-So-Good News:

  • The average net worth for Americans under age 35 is less than $7,000
  • 63% of Americans don’t have enough saved to cover a $500 emergency
  • The average FICO credit score in the US is 695 which is Fair or Average and this could cost you thousands in interest costs over time between mortgages, car loans or credit cards 
  • Investing is the only way you'll reach major life goals (average US inflation is 3.22%, therefore if you’re only saving, you're losing money!)
  • 1 in 3 Americans have nothing saved for retirement
  • 54% of Americans don't invest in the stock market

The news for women:

  • 86% of financial advisors are men
  • Women control 5 trillion in assets
  • The median earnings for all women are $638 a week compared to $798 for men
  • Women control 80% of consumer spending
  • Women are half the workforce 
  • Fewer than 2 in 10 women feel “very prepared” to make wise financial decisions
  • Women represent 80% of nursing homes residents
  • 90% of women will manage their own money in their lifetime

Don't you want to be in the know?

 We believe you should be in control of your full financial life and empowered to make the best decisions. When stuff hits the fan (and it always does), we want you to feel confident and prepared, not stressed-out about how to handle it.